Here is more information about the product. Ryan points out that God comes complete with a machine gun, instead of the traditional lightning bolt. And as a bonus, my friend Mike sent me this link. For those of you who know John Piper, you might find this humorous.
- @geoffreymoore I'm guessing that wording came post-Tebow. But I'm with you. Shouldn't be a rule against what he did.Booyah 10 hours ago
- @EMAW81 The "going to the knee" clause is, well, strange. And Abdullah is a practicing Muslim.Booyah 10 hours ago
- OK #NFL, that aspect of the excessive celebration rule is absurd. #NEvsKCBooyah 10 hours ago
Liana on A Saint… Craig on Thoughts on Phyllis Tickle… Ben Simpson on Thoughts on Phyllis Tickle… Curt Gesch on Robert H. Schuller Pulls the P… Curt Gesch on Thoughts on Phyllis Tickle…
- Book Review :: Elaine Heath :: The Mystic Way of Evangelism
- Calling and Vision ::: The Need for Pastoral Leadership
- The Four Evangelists
- David F. Wells and Some Video Venue Thoughts
- Climate Change and Ties to the Land ::: Thompson's "Global Mourning"
- Book Review: Kevin Watson's "A Blueprint for Discipleship"
- Friendship :: For Consideration
- The Bleeding God :: Thoughts on Daniel Bell's "God Does Not Require (or Demand) Blood"
Musings by Topic40 Days of Prayer America apologetics Barack Obama Baseball Basketball Baylor University Bible blog blogging Book Review Books Christian Christianity Church church leadership community consumerism creativity Culture discipleship Election 2008 Emergent emerging church evangelism Financial Crisis football General Conference 2008 God gospel Hauerwas humor Jacob's Well Jesus Jesus Christ John John McCain Kansas City Kansas City Royals Karl Barth leadership leadership development life McCain ministry Music Neil Postman news Obama opinions philosophy Politics Prayer Preaching public discourse reflection Religion Renovare research Seth Godin social capital Spiritual Formation sports The Funny The Jesus Way 2009 Theology The United Methodist Church thinking truth Twitter United Methodist Church vision Wendell Berry writing youth ministry
- 45,136 hits